Thursday, February 25, 2010

Scarlett: Pet Session

So I was watching the Westminster Dog show last week and loved every second of it. I always pay extra attention to breeds that I have photographed and when I saw the Westminster Pekingese, I couldn't help but think that little Scarlett is so much cuter. I mean, come on...look at this little face! I don't think the Westminster Pekingese even came close to the adorable Scarlett! I know I posted a lot of pictures, but I just couldn't stand it and had to share so many because she is so stinkin' cute!

Scarlett_closetooth_land

Scarlett2_3

Scarlett_closeball_land

Scarlett_close_land

Scarlett2

Scarlett_headdown_land

Scarlett_fur_land

Scarlett2_2

Scarlett_ball_land

Scarlett_lookup_land

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh! This dog is so stinkin cute!! -Lou

Anonymous said...

He should be an ewok for Halloween.