Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brooklyn: Newborn Session

When I first saw Brooklyn, I about squealed out of the cuteness. She is the most precious little baby and she was so good for our photo shoot! For about an hour and a half, she curled up and slept, just as content as could be. She didn't care if we put a hat on her, took blankets on and off, or giggled from her cuteness; she was soooo sleepy (which makes her even cuter!).

I know, I know. The following photos are one after the other of a sleeping baby. But come on, how can you not fall in love with that little face?! In case you don't believe me, I dare you to not say, "AWWW!!!" when you look at sweet Brooklyn.

Brooklyn8

Brooklyn3

Those tummy rolls kill me!
Brooklyn4

Brooklyn6

Brooklyn9

Brooklyn1

Brooklyn10

Brooklyn5

Don't you want to pinch that little double chin?!
Brooklyn2

And my favorite...
Brooklyn7

1 comment:

lindsay earle said...

She makes me just want to crumble! I can't believe how beautiful and adorable this little girl is. And those fat rolls?... Nothing could be cuter (or more kissable :) These photos are awesome, you did such a great job. love ya!