Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Cure for Narcolepsy

I can finish a scarf in about 3 or 4 hours, the exact time it takes to make it through a football game on TV. Note the word "make it". Nine times out of ten, I end up falling asleep about 15 minutes into a football game...it's literally like taking a sleeping pill.

I feel bad about my football-induced narcolepsy. Douglas loves football and his Atlanta friends don't watch it, so I sit with every intention of watching it with him. I never make it. The sleep takes over. So I decided to start making scarves while I watch. It keeps me awake and I can fly through a whole scarf in the time it takes to get through the fourth quarter. Let's just say I have A LOT of scarves and so do my friends. Here's what kept me awake between watching Super Bowl commercials earlier this month.

scarf

yarn

1 comment:

lindsay earle said...

Cute story and little glimpse into your lives! :)