Saturday, October 8, 2011

Laura & Erik: Wedding

Since we were little girls, I can remember my sister doing her "happy dance". You could always tell when she was excited about something because she would do a little jittery dance on the top of her tip toes. Erik's mom calls it flying...and really, it does look she's about to take flight and float into the sky. Laura does the happy dance the way people smile - when she's happy, the dance just comes naturally. And it's absolutely adorable.

The ceremony music started and I watched my dad walk my beautiful sister down the aisle to meet her love, Erik. My sister locked eyes with Erik the whole way down the aisle and when my mom and dad stood at the altar to give her hand in marriage, Laura was dancing. She was doing the happy dance like she had never done it before. She just couldn't contain her excitement and her feet took over. Throughout the whole ceremony, Erik and Laura were giddy with joy and love. Laura didn't cry. She didn't get emotional. She just danced.

Through many tears, I gave my maid of honor speech to my sister. It hit me that my little baby sister was now an amazing, beautiful woman who had found the person that made her dreams come true. She had found the person to share her future, love, and joy with and the person that loved her unconditionally. She had found the person to dance through life with.

......................................................

Laura, thinking of your wedding day still brings giant alligator tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you and Erik and I am excited to see what the future holds for you two. I love you both more than you will ever know.

lauraerik01

lauraerik02

lauraerik03

lauraerik04

lauraerik05

lauraerik06

Since I was in the wedding, I wasn't the photographer. Luckily, I was able to sneak in about 20 minutes to get a few photos of my sister and her new husband.
lauraerik07

lauraerik08

lauraerik09

lauraerik10

lauraerik11

lauraerik12

lauraerik13

lauraerik14

lauraerik15

lauraerik16

lauraerik17

lauraerik18

lauraerik19

lauraerik20

lauraerik21

lauraerik22

lauraerik23

lauraerik24

lauraerik25

lauraerik26

lauraerik27

lauraerik28

4 comments:

Brittney Lynn Stasi said...

These are great!! I love them!

Luke Stasi said...

Great work!

Margarita said...

These pictures are amazing, You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

These photos are gorgeous!!! You are an amazing photographer. The couple is adorable as well. You do such a great job capturing the true feeling of love in your images :)