Friday, August 14, 2009

Meghan & Joe: Wedding Sneak Peek

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting my good friend's wedding in my hometown, Nashville, TN. Joe and Meghan were absolutely wonderful to shoot! They looked great in every shot and they made my job easy! Here's a sneak peak of a few photos from their day. I'll post a slide show with the rest of the photos within the next month.

Wedding_Spann_Portrait

Wedding_Spann_Diptych

Wedding_Spann_DanceOnPath

Wedding_Spann_Sepia

Wedding_Spann_Park

Wedding_Spann_KissBuilding

6 comments:

Meghan said...

These are incredible Nicole... seriously... INCREDIBLE!!!! I am so very excited. THANK YOU for the preview and for taking amazing pictures. :)

Jen said...

SO excited to see this sneak peek! Can't wait to see the rest of 'em.....and what a beautiful couple!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures (Meghan's little sister here)!!!! The second one is my favorite.

Mama Mary said...

Nicole, you are wonderful! I LOVED meeting and being with you and Douglas ~ I love Josiah and his choice of friends is impeccable! These pictures are so amazing ~ love, love, love them and appreciate this little teaser of what's to come :>) AND, YOUR cake was DELICIOUS ~ I mean REALLY DELICIOUS, so yummy!!! So, what else do you have up your cute sleeve to share with us? Please make our home a stopping place on your next visit with or without camera or a cake :>) Thanks for EVERYTHING ~ you added so much to a perfect day! Mama Mary :>) . . .

Frances said...

Great shots! I especially like #2,#5, &#8.

Unknown said...

The trend of wedding photoshoots is rising a lot now days. This is indeed a beautiful one! Every couple is getting a pre-wedding photoshoot done which I feel is actually a good thing to retain some beautiful memories. I have also found an event space Atlanta for my wedding photoshoot.