Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Leaning Tower of Crepes

I poured...and I flipped...and I stacked...for almost an hour! Sometimes it's true that good things are worth waiting for (and working for). When my one of my closest friends, Ryan, suggested that we make a crepe cake to help celebrate the move into his new house, I wasn't too sure what I was doing. Not only had I never made a crepe cake, but I had never heard of one either. It was a lot of work, but so worth it. The cake was about 25 crepes tall with a mascarpone cheese filling between each layer and then topped off with a nutella sauce. DELICIOUS!

CrepeCake

4 comments:

emily said...

hey nicole! it's ryan's sister, emily! i just found out about your website (unless ryan told me before and i forgot... which is a very real possibility!), and i am loving looking back at your old posts. desserts and photography are two of my favorite things too, so i know i will enjoy keeping up with you on here. hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Yum :) Can you make this when you come to buffalo? I cant wait to see you -lou

lindsay earle said...

Shut your mouth! I could eat this whole thing myself, no problem :) You're awesome.

Kori said...

That looks DELICIOUS!