Thursday, August 19, 2010

My First Shout Out!

So I'm shooting Susie and Brian's wedding this October and I couldn't be more excited! These two are the cutest couple and I'm really looking forward to their big day.

Susie has really embraced being a bride. She reads wedding magazines, looks up do-it-yourself wedding details, and regularly looks at wedding blogs. When Susie told me she was chosen to be a guest blogger on Elizabeth Anne Designs, I was so happy for her! Elizabeth Anne Designs is a fantastic and beautiful wedding blog that is a wonderful resource for brides, and Susie was going to be featured as a bride!

So I've been checking the blog daily, anxious to see Susie's post and today it was up! Not only did Susie get to be a guest blogger, but she gave me a little shout out by including a photograph I did for their engagement shoot. My very first official wedding blog shout out! WOO-HOO!!!

elizabethanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nic, WOO-HOO! I am so proud of you! This is such good advertising for your photography business. MOM :0)