Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oliver & Violet: Newborn Session

I don't know where to start with these two...there are just no words! Oliver and Violet are the sweetest little babies and I was so excited to photograph them. This was my first time shooting twins and they melted my heart! I go crazy over one little baby, so I was on cuteness overload with two! During the shoot, their parents were amazing. They were so calm and had caring for them down to a science. I now have a totally new appreciation for parents of twins and I was blown away by Violet and Oliver's parents. AMAZING.

Little Oliver was content sleeping most of the time, while his sister, Violet, wanted to be in on all the action and stayed wide awake most of the shoot.

I love how Oliver looks so happy and content to sleep and Violet looks bored!
oliverviolet3

oliver1

oliverviolet1

Beautiful eyes.
voilet1

Ok, how CUTE is this??!!
oliverviolet4

oliver4

oliverviolet2

oliverviolet5

1 comment:

lindsay earle said...

What awesome photos and adorable babies!! Nicole, you did amazing as usual :)