Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Old Made New #3

I came across this photo years ago while looking through my grandparents' old photographs. My grandmother said it's one of her very favorite photos of her and my grandfather. I think it's one of my favorites as well.

Although it's hard to tell, the original photo to the left was really damaged. It was covered in so many scratches and a lot of dust, but it cleaned up nicely!

For those of you not familiar with the "Old Made New" posts, click on this link to get some background story.

oldmadenew_tree

1 comment:

lindsay earle said...

I think it is so awesome that you're fixing up these old photos. I'm sure you already know (and are experiencing) how much you and your family will appreciate having them restored. What a worth-while task to put your time into :)