Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Little Addition to a Big Family

My mother's family is big. I'm talking, fill the whole house with 40-50 exhausted parents, hyper kids, and giggling babies big. It's so big, that whenever we have a family get together, I don't get to talk to everyone because there are too many people to visit at one time. Not only is our family large, but it grows at crazy speeds! Every time we go to Buffalo on our yearly visit, there is inevitably someone pregnant, newly married, or just born.

So I was so excited to see my huge family over Christmas because I got to meet a new cousin for the first time; little Luke. I was equally excited to take pictures of this cutie...he's such a doll and has the prettiest blue eyes! His parents, my Aunt Kim and Uncle Tom, just added a painting studio to their house, so we had really nice light for the shoot. I think Luke loved all of the attention and the photos of him in that little red hat just kill me!

KimLuke2Port

Lukehat

BWLukeHat

Lukelandcolor

LukeLaugh

2Port

Lukemouth

TomLuke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, these pictures are beautiful. I love you
~lou~

Anonymous said...

Awesome Photos Nik.
-Denis