Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meghan & Joe: Wedding Slideshow

As I've mentioned in a previous post, in August I had the pleasure of photographing Meghan & Joe Spann's wedding. When they said they were up for a session the night before the wedding I couldn't have been happier! It gave me a few hours of shooting without the distractions of the wedding day and we had gorgeous light!

This picture was taken at the park Meghan & Joe got engaged at. It was such a romantic spot and the sunset made it even more beautiful! I wish I had a backyard that looked like this park!

Wedding_Spann_BridgeInSunset-small

And here is a slideshow of some of my favorites from the evening shoot.



Meghan & Joe had a very small, intimate wedding ceremony and reception. Here are a few photos from the big day.

Wedding_Spann_MotherDaughter

Wedding_Spann_Ceremonysmall

Wedding_Spann_Cake

3 comments:

Meghan said...

PERFECT!!!! I am loving all of them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Nic!!! you are an amazing photographer! The pictures in the slide-show are incredible and gave me the chillieeeesss! I am so proud of you and I am so excited to see how this gift unfolds in your life :) You are so talented. I love you!
<3 Laura Lou