Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Blog Design!

So, being the nerd that I am, I spent the entire weekend toiling over the computer and getting html tutoring from my husband, Douglas. I am now happy to say that my blog design is new and improved! Images and slideshows are a lot bigger and the overall look is much more streamlined and organized. No more getting a magnifying glass out to view blog images! I am also using a new slideshow hosting site, so if anyone has problems playing it, please let me know so that I can work out any glitches! Poke around...I've posted a lot of new pictures in old posts. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I check your blog several times a day- I love my wedding pictures and am anxious to see more! :) Especially a cute one with Heath. I love your work Nicole!!!