Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cavie-Sitting

Both Douglas and I are OBSESSED with dogs. Every breed, every personality, we love them all! Unfortunately, we can’t get a dog right now due to our living situation. So, as you can imagine, we pretty much smother any dog that comes within a 20 foot radius! Luckily, when our dog-owning friends go out of town, we get to puppy-sit! We recently had Lily and Jackson over for the weekend. They are two of the cutest Cavalier King Charles Spaniels you will ever see! Lily is the tan and white little girl. She is very girly, petite, and timid, and she loves to cuddle around your neck while you are on the couch…just like a cat! Her owners call it the “airplane pillow”. Jackson is the tri-color boy who has an adventurous streak. He is definitely a boy and likes to get dirty and muddy, but he is also the biggest cuddle-bug. We had a great time with them, and I think they had fun too!

Cavies_Ball

LilyandJackson

SmilingCavies

Cavies3


2 comments:

Kori said...

Thanks so much for posting two of the cutest dogs in the world....yes, I'm a little biased ;)You really captured their personalities in these photos and it looks like they had a good time!

linday earle said...

i LOVE your photos! Seriously I've spent so much time this week on your blog, plus the peek into your life is extra sweet ;) I knew you'd like #19.. when I read it last night I though "nicole would love to hear that one." :) And I ALWAYS think of you when I watch it. Let's have a phone date!