Sunday, October 25, 2009

Liz & Chris: Maternity Sneak Peek

Last week I was so excited to shoot Liz and Chris's maternity session. After rescheduling it two times because of the crazy Atlanta rain, we were finally able to make it happen! Although the weather was definitely not cooperating with us (think rain, cold wind, and quickly fading daylight), we decided to work with it! Here are two shots from last Friday. As long as Liz and Chris don't mind, I will post more pictures in the next week or so. Stay tuned!

MaternityFeet


kissandsmile

5 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks Nicole, I have been checking for them! I can't wait to see more, and I hope at least a few that show the belly turned out well. Thanks for working with us despite the conditions being against us that day!

Lindy said...

These are cute!! :) I can't wait to see more!

lindsay earle said...

LOVE the family shoe shot :)

Donis said...

I love both of the photos, but the one with the shoes is so dear it brought tears to my eyes!!

Abigail said...

love LOVE the shoe shot! such a fun, cute idea!