Monday, November 2, 2009

Liz & Chris: Maternity Session

I'm not sure exactly what it is about Liz. Maybe it's the calm way she speaks or her infectious up-beat attitude, but she has the most maternal and caring personality that's always made me think she'd be the best mother. While Liz is nurturing and friendly, Chris, her husband, is extremely extroverted and a kid at heart. Chris keeps Liz laughing and light-hearted, while Liz keeps his life organized and calm. They are the perfect match for each other!

So when Liz told me they were expecting their first baby, I thought, "Of course you are!". It was like everything came together in their lives; the little family that was waiting to form was now becoming a reality. I could just picture a little one pitter-pattering around their home!

I was able to see Liz throughout all the stages of her pregnancy, and the pregnancy glow really suites her. Just look at the pictures...she's beautiful! Shooting their maternity session was so much fun! Chris kept us laughing the entire time, while Liz looked fabulous in every picture!

I couldn't be happier for Liz and Chris, and I know for certain their little baby girl will have the BEST parents she could ask for. Congratulations you two on the new addition to your family!

maternity1

Maternity2

port1

maternity6

Maternity3

maternitylandscape

maternity5


6 comments:

lindsay earle said...

you go girl :) Oh and I just saw the picture of your halloween cake -- geez Louise!! bobby and I just watched a marathon of Cake Boss on TLC and I think Buddy would hire you in a heartbeat ;)

Lindy said...

These are SO cute!! Can't wait for you to do pics of that sweet little baby when she gets here!! :)

Unknown said...

Nicole,

You did such a great job! These pictures are wonderful!

Abigail said...

i love the heart pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are amazing pictures! :) My sista isss giiiifted
-Lou

Cara M said...

Nicole, these pictures, as well as the rest of your work, are just amazing. I can't believe how talented you are! I'm definitely keeping you at the top of my list for wedding photos ;)