Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Mucho! Mucho!"

Just like every previous year, Douglas and I went to Target to get a bag of candy. Deep down I was hoping that we would get Trick-or-Treaters, but had the feeling that we wouldn't get any since that has been our track record for the past 4 years. With the rain and cold weather we have been getting, breaking the Trick-or-Treater drought didn't look likely.

Douglas and I were watching scary movies last night to celebrate Halloween. By 8:30pm we decided we should eat the Halloween candy ourselves since, again, no Trick-or-Treaters came to our house. Around 9pm, I was stuffing myself with grapes, when all of the sudden, the doorbell rang. Douglas and I looked at each other, jumped up, and ran to the door with the bowl of candy.

I almost screamed "Happy Halloween!" to the 4 little kids that were standing at the door holding their bags out anxiously. I handed out the candy to the Transformer, the Princess, the Power Ranger, and then lastly the Ninja. As I reached the little Ninja, who was in my guess about 4 years old, he screeched, "MUCHO! MUCHO!" as he hopped up and down. I about died laughing he was so cute. So I gave out mucho candy and although this was the only group of Trick-Or-Treaters we got this Halloween, it made my whole weekend.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of our Trick-or-Treaters, but here's a fun picture of the Ninja! Also, if you get a chance, check out this blog...if you scroll down on the Halloween page, they list one of my cakes! Woo-hoo! Thanks to Chris Schweizer for telling me about it!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and got mucho candy!

muchomucho_final

No comments: